do's and don'ts..
Camping Gates Open: Friday 27th - 1600, 1000 on Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th August
Car Park Opens: Friday 27th - 1700, 1100 on Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th August
Main Festival Gates open: Friday 27th - 1800, 1200 on Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th August
Music Starts: Friday 27th - 1800, 1200 on Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th August August
Live Music Finishes: 0000 on Friday 27th, Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th August
Last Entry to Festival site: -2200 on Friday 27th, Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th August
Times and line up is subject to change.
We encourage the wearing of masks whilst queuing at the search & token tents, bar's and food vendors.
Please note - This festival is for adults aged 18+. Anyone under the age of 18 will not be allowed on site.
Wrist bands must be worn at all times, those not complying will be asked to leave.
All ticket holders must be present at the gate to obtain a wrist band, you should have your ticket/s ready upon entry.
The festival operates a fully licensed bar and anyone looking under the age of 25 will be asked to provide valid photo I.D (Driving License or Passport).
Bag searches are a condition of entry, failure to adhere will result in non entry.
AGE & ENTRY POLICY
No Food or drink, including alcohol & water, (unless medically exempt - proof required) is allowed to be brought into the main arena.
FREE drinking water is available from the bar.
Entry to the venue and event is by ticket only, subject to the following terms; If during entry search you are found to be in possession of alcohol, plastic containers or glass bottles, you will be asked to place them in the bins provided.
The festival operates a fully licensed bar and anyone looking under the age of 25 will be asked to provide valid photo I.D (Driving License or Passport). Failure to prove I.D means that you will be prohibited from purchasing and consuming alcohol on site.
FOOD & DRINK
WE OPERATE A ZERO TOLERANCE TO DRUGS.
SOMERSET TRIBUTE FESTIVAL DOES NOT SUPPORT THE USE OR POSSESSION OF ILLEGAL DRUGS AND OTHER PROHIBITED SUBSTANCES.
THESE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY CONFISCATED. BEARERS OF SUCH ITEMS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO OUR SECURITY TEAM AND THE POLICE INFORMED.
Camping gates open at 4pm on Friday 27th August. Cars, Tents, Campervans, caravans are welcome - Gazebos are not. Please note their is no electrical hook ups and no generators are allowed within the camp site. Free water is available throughout the festival site via our stand pipes dotted around the field.
Camping vehicle passes can be purchased online at an extra cost of £10 per car.
Each pitch will be allocated an 6x6 metre area, this space must be used responsibly.
Camping wristbands will be issued and must be warn at all times. No entry into the campsite will be allowed without a valid wristband, we operate a pass out policy for campsite ticket holders, this means you can go to and from the arena throughout the day.
All tents, vehicles and campers must be cleared from the site by 12 midday on Monday 30th August.
Their will be separate access to toilets and water within the campsite to be used by only those with a camping pass.
If the event is cancelled due to Covid-19 then a full Refund is available through Eventbrite or you can transfer your
tickets until 2022.
Legislation regarding smoking inside public places applies.
Any person found in possession of a weapon shall be dealt with by SIA staff and the police will be called.
1. Alcohol, Food & Drink - No food, drink or alcoholic drinks are allowed on site (UNLESS A VALID DOCUMENT CAN BE PRODUCED IF FOOD IS REQUIRED FOR ANY HEALTH REASON)
2. Glass Items - Please place all glass items in the bins provided
3. Fireworks, sky lanterns & any other form of pyrotechnic
4. Potential weapons
5. Laser pens, portable speakers, large umbrellas & gazebos
6. Any illegal or offensive items including drugs and drug paraphernalia
PLEASE DO NOT BRING ON SITE:
1. A full refund or exchange policy is available on any tickets purchased for the event if cancelled because of Covid-19.
2. Anyone under 18 trying to enter the festival will not be granted access.
3. Advance tickets are only available online through Eventbrite
5. Tickets will be available on the gate at a higher price.
6. All ticket holders must be present at the gate to obtain their wristbands.
7. If you purchase a ticket online you should receive a confirmation email. This is your ticket. This can be printed out or shown on your phone at the main gate, you should have this ready whilst queuing.